Thursday, December 23, 2010

got a crush?

I don't know how many days I can keep, but I might get started again recording everyday life? I think I've got a kinda crush on him; a childish one, I'm pretty sure it won't come true and I'm almost giving up, though. I'm too old enough.

When I began to admit it, I got a parcel from my ex at this last, last moment and he dared to enclose a B5-sized letter with the book I lent him in it, saying almost nothing (with one kanji mistake) but ended up saying like "you're gonna be 10 times busier soon. Don't push yourself too much and good luck". Does it sound sweet? Not at all to me actually. Sarcastic! It sounds like I've been doing nothing like a leisured person, he must have been aware that I had been more than exhausted mentally and physically at deadly hectic life, though? Okay donkey, I know very well he believes that he himself is the busiest person and satisfied with it. What a naive, blessed man. I've learned literally a lot from this half a year.

I took a whole day off today (called Emperor's Birthday. Big thanks to him!), doing nothing, lying down on the bed, watching SATC on my laptop, sipping my favorite soy juice (oh you never know what it is if you're not Japanese? I'm loving it)...although I stayed at home the whole day long, somehow I feel quite refreshed. Here comes my supposed-to-be last winter vacation as a student (I do hope so) with a pile of stuffs to cram into my tiny brain for the coming finals.

I'm having a small nabe party at my place with my two cute male friends on Christmas night. (Here in Japan, stupidly, there comes a kinda social pressure on the young to stay with boy/girl friend in Christmas night, so we're having this plan!) I'm just hoping we won't all end up in grumbling why we remain single the whole holy night! I'm curious why most of my beloved male friends are single and always moan in front of me that they are but none of them eventually picks me up at all, and indeed I think nobody regards me of woman...SATC drives me to write these snobby things.