Friday, April 2, 2010

Weekly Report(?)

I am deadly exhausted at this deadly hectic job-hunting schedule (this week would be peak), but here fortunately I have got two acceptances to

1. Yale Language Institute, 4-Week Seminar:Special Topics in the Law (May31-June25)
2. IARU GSP @UCB (July24-August13)

I managed to pass the selection of a scholarship for both of them, so my university will give me a financial aid (¥200.000=$1.800) for Yale and pay almost everything ($3.502+2/3 of air ticket) for UCB. I am sure nobody applied for these, because I passed them!

This is a good opportunity that I have wanted to get, but I get nervous when I wonder if I can catch up the others, especially at Yale, who are supposed to be from grad schools. I need to cram the knowledge and improve my speaking/listening skills by the time of it.

Also, this means that I will attend the new semester (starts in a week) only in April (I do not think I can attend fully because of interviews, etc.), May and July, then I have to cram the contents of courses in the latter half of August and pass the final exams at September. Well, this seems really thrilling and exciting.