Sunday, September 5, 2010

what am I waiting for?

I am definitely waiting for that the time just passes. I keenly feel like that especially after turning twenty. Not for that the hot one shows up to me - putting the current one aside - nor traveling abroad after the nasty finals nor graduating nor starting a job nor doing a big thing in the future nor...

Holding a reunion is nice. Get to know people, say good-bye to them saying "let's keep in touch", and say sometimes hi to each of them saying also "miss you" (by the way Japanese does not have an equivalent phrase to "miss s.o." thus they never say that at least in Japanese, but as far as I know English, French and Arabic speaking people do a lot) , whether or not they really miss him/her. Each of us is busy at dealing with everyday stuffs, meanly, living our own lives. No one cannot live your own life instead of you, which is a crucial fact but easily sometimes overlooked. Who cares? Of course he does, she does and they do, (they definitely say "congratulation" to your birthday, to your graduation or to your wedding, but who really matters to your life? A very few of them do or no one else actually does eventually. The thing is how we can manage to bear this unbearable, ultimate and long-lasting - till literally the end of the life - solitude, but still we need someone to be related with each of us and involved in our own each lives, which is pretty hard for most of us actually, even if s/he has a millions of facebook friends and is very good at networking though. Then, let's say, on behalf of nobodies, I am waiting for that something which gets me involved with more people in a more depth, excites me and thrills me happens but I know nothing will actually happen to me, who is one of the nobodies in the world, however, the problem is that I am still hoping then I seem to be waiting for something, but I am doing nothing in the end, although I know I cannot dare take the others' credits and I am not a good person to be satisfied with the others' happiness; my ego is big enough to be beyond my control.

Seems I am really good at waiting for the time passes and becoming sentimental, saying "how time flies" whenever possible. Was not it me who have wanted the time to pass quickly?

- Dear readers, forget this nonsense, incoherent post! No comment! I do not want to look back on what I have been thinking either, but this nobody posts this just because she wrote; an accumulation of nothing :)