Saturday, January 15, 2011

casual happy bday?

It has been long since mobile phones started to notify us every single friend's birthday automatically and nowadays facebook does. Anniversaries are no longer to be remembered anymore but to be saved? But no wonder not a few of birthdays of my old friends never go away from my mind - including those who I was seeing in the past and who I was in unrequited love with hundreds of thousands of years ago. I do not think anything has changed at least in my case, but just terrifying to imagine that I am classifying and categorizing each birthday of those who I know without intention, if I leave them on a software or I memorize. Wonder how many number I can call without seeing any address book and with how many people I can meet up again even if I lose all the connection. How many of them try to search for me in this vast world without any contact? It is me who really knows that I am not deserved to ask the others to do so.

Tunisia - 革命。乱闘。似つかわしくない日本人。アラブ世界の政治的空洞が乗り越えられたらアラビア語ないしアラブ文化を学ぶモチベーションがやや下がる。南スーダンのこともあるし。今年はすごい。