Friday, September 19, 2008

失われた1週間?

[Lost One Week?]

After my exams were finished, I have suffered from "Kaposi's varicelliform eruption" for this one week, more correctly, using a technical term, it is called "Eczema herpeticum". If you have courage to see its symptom, just click here. It is said to be liable to occur on atopic-dermatitis skin, from which I have tragically suffered especially for this one year. I believe that appearance is one of the strong bases to compose our identity, and this medical history of mine has provided me with some important turning points in my life. Anyway, the case of this time has been quite mild, compared to hellish Herps zoster which I experienced last January, and now I am getting out of depression. I just wanted to say how I am now to a few readers of this blog.

Our departure to Kuwait seems to be delayed, not because of my health condition but because of "the Arabic way of job"(!), and it is supposed to be at the beginning of October.

I will re-start to write blog every day from now on, and I am going to tell in Japanese why I do not use Japanese but English whenever I write on my illnesses, namely about my mentality.

No comments: